A new opportunity has arisen for those who are excited about logistics, work with documents and communication in German & English. The Prague branch is seeking new team player
Who will be your employer?
Our client is one of the biggest world producers focused on electro technology in public and also private sector. The company is interested in technological innovations, digitalization, process development as well as energetics with an impact to various industries including transportation, finance or healthcare.
Our client is currently seeking a new addition to their logistics team, a costumer-focused individual comfortable with SQL and interested in the area of reporting.
What will you be responsible for?
- Managing a central database of logistics data
- Downloading relevant data from central database
- Creating reports that evaluate the accuracy and quality of data according to customer needs
- Analyzing electronic communications between the company‘s global manufacturing sites and its logistics suppliers
- Standardizing and automating processes of logistics reporting
What are our requirements?
- Fluent English (B2/C1), German is a plus!
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Past experience in performing analyses
- Advanced Excel abilities, knowledge of Access is an advantage
- Independence, orientation to detail, and ability to communicate and present information in an articulate manner
Generous package of benefits:
- 13th Salary
- Cafeteria system of benefits (24 000 CZK yearly)
- Home office 2x weekly
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Meal vouchers (canteen in the same building)
- Education and regular trainings (language courses)
- Child care: kindergarten
- Discounted taxi service
- 8 extra days off
- Contribution for pension and life insurance
- Life or pension insurance
- Share plans