Do you have a passion for the world of entertainment? If so, this job position will be of great value and interest to you! Here at Grafton, one of our clients within the field of business outsourcing is currently seeking candidates to join their team as a Customer Support Professional.
This position is unique and catered towards individuals who have the itch to explore and gain experience within the entertainment industry.
Daily activities range from supporting customers and offering a high and professional level of expertise and understanding of application infrastructures and interfaces. Regarding the technical issues, no need to sweat! You will be given various resources and on-boarding training in tech support and resolution to install more confidence in the expertise you provide to customers. Don‘t hesitate, this position is available to a wide range of individuals, even fresh graduates!
- Being a contact person for customers to provide product oriented support
- Preparation and contribution to reports
- Participating and managing of inbound calling under supervision
- Accurately and concisely document customer feedback and any troubleshooting completed during the call, escalating to the second line of IT support
- Assisting the supervisor with ad hoc duties and customer requests
- Excellent communication skills and a professional approach towards customers
- Fluent in English and native Hungarian
- Work experience in a multinational company or customer service is a great plus
- Computer skills – MS Office (intermediate knowledge)
- Time flexibility (shift work)
- Language courses offered
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Corporate events
- Modern offices and international work environment
- Extensive onboarding training programs
- Great coffee and tea provided in kitchens for all employees
- Fresh fruit delivery