This is a vital role in a sales team, where you will cooperate with priority accounts on various campaigns and build a strong professional relationship. Seize this opportunity to develop your account management skills in a technical and IT environment.
Here in Grafton, one of our clients, who is currently leading in the field of business outsourcing is looking for candidates to join their team as a Junior Account Manager. Their services range across different industries such as technology, sales, and IT field.
As an Account manager your responsibilities will include:
- Solving customer issues via phone or email (providing them with knowledge regarding the licensing programs, products or pre-sales )
- Building strong professional relationships with clients and account managers, recognize the possibilities of improving cooperation with the customers
- Connecting priority accounts according to campaign strategies
- Executing current licensing programs and campaigns through CRM activities (e.g. MMRP and T-36).
- Pre-sales preparation (agreeing sales, prices, contracts, and payments)
- Customer service/sales experience is a plus
- Fluent English (reporting to English speaking management) + fluent Ukrainian
- Interest in IT,sales, customer service, sales or account management is a plus
- Multisport card
- Fit stop (twice per week)
- Meal vouchers of 109 CZK
- Fresh fruit delivery
- Language courses
- Modern offices and international work environment
- Extensive training