Are you interested in business administrations, translations and communication with other departments of international company?
We are looking for candidates with strong language capabilities, who would be able to proofread translated documents as well as to deal with both suppliers and other departments via e-mail, phone and in person.
We seek someone who will be able to understand the corporate compliance and someone who is a good problem-solver and decision maker.
You are the best candidate if you are not afraid of multitasking, if you know how to coordinate and if you are focused on a quality of completed tasks.
Apply now if you are interested in these daily duties:
- Communication (both oral and written) with other departments and suppliers (translation vendors or agencies)
- Preparation of documents
- Coordination of reviews of documents and proofreading of translated documents
- Ensuring that documents both meet the corporate requirements and follow the processes
- Administrative support across the departments
- Preparation of Royalty calculations
- And other ad hoc activities.
- Good command of English and German (both oral and written, C1 level), perfect communication skills
- Proficiency in MS office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong coordination and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking, multitasking
- Ability to work independently, organizational skills
- And ability to be discreet.
- Flexible starting time
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Language courses two times per week
- Meal vouchers
- Life insurance
- Pension savings plan
- Wellness program
- Flexi passes
- Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
- Training program
- Offices in the city center
and much more!