This is a challenging yet rewarding role for the right candidate who can demonstrate a combination of accounting and/or project controlling technical excellence, analytical skillset, pro-active attitude and leading skills. The Project Financial Analysts team is focused on consolidation of a small Finance Service Delivery; Team Leader is currently needed to join them! As a Team leader you would select, motivate and mentor your team members.
You would also:
- Oversee project reports for EMEA area;
- Prepare all necessary documents;
- Support the team and make sure procedures are efficient;
- Review that accounting month end processes are completed in time and accurately;
- Prepare forecasts;
- Ensure that revenues, costs and related balance sheet accounts are reconciled to the General Ledger and that all necessary processes are booked into SAP.
- Proven Experience in project accounting;
- University degree in finance/accounting as a plus;
- Proficiency in SAP (preferably) or similar software;
- Great communication skills (English on C1 level both oral and written is needed).
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 3 sick days
- Full coverage of sick leave
- Meal vouchers
- Reimbursement for public transport pass
- Further professional education support
- Language courses with a native speaker
- One week of paternity leave
- Pension and Life Insurance contribution
- Multisport card
- Medical benefits