Should you already have experience as an General Ledger, Controlling or Reporting Specialist or from similar positions; should you be looking for a new challenge in your carrier, look no further and apply!
This is a chance to work for one of the world’s TOP companies focused on engineering and technology, and be part of a reporting team of professionals.
In this role you will cooperate with both internal and external accountants in Prague and with overseas finance teams. You will assure flawless data collection from all reporting entities and manage financial analysis. Last but not the least main focus will be on statutory reports (local accounts, returns and filings included) and on monthly reports for supervisors and on other ad-hoc analysis and reporting agenda.
- Responsible for the financial reporting of the regional sales Offices within the EMEA region
- Monthly management reporting for all regional sales office reporting entities (local finance teams in Japan, Korea, India and Malaysia)
- Statutory reporting including local accounts, returns and filings, with support as appropriate from local advisors
- Commercial support to the overseas regional sales offices, with interface into the market sector teams and decision support functions
- Ad-hoc analysis, reporting and project work
- At least 2 years of work experience in accounting, ideally from general ledger area
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Good command of English C1 (spoken and written)
- Reporting experiences and knowledge of Tagetik would be a big plus
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 3 sick days
- Full coverage of sick leave
- Meal vouchers
- Reimbursement for public transport pass
- Further professional education support
- Language courses with a native speaker
- One week of paternity leave
- Pension and Life Insurance contribution
- Multisport card
- Medical benefits