Would you enjoy working in a back office as AR accountants do but at the same time you would like to be pro-active and communicate with your customers more?
In this role, you can be in charge of both!
We are looking for a candidate to join our top Prague clients’ Account Receivable team as a Customer Service Advisor.
- Manage your own portfolio of customers;
- Respond to customer’s needs and problems and proactively contact customers in order to advise them regarding their invoices and processes connected with the payment;
- Identify problems with the orders, invoices or payments;
- Follow up with customers;
- Be responsible for the process until the payment is received and the receivable is cleared;
- Continuously communicate with both customers and different departments within the company.
In order to manage your tasks you will:
- Use SAP and CRM systems daily;
- Communicate with customers primarily via email (only about 20 % of your time may be on phone);
- Meet your customers occasionally.
- Fluent English and French language
- Analytical and problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Previous work experience in client service, accounting and SAP knowledge would be a big plus
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Flexible starting time
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers
- Life insurance
- Pension savings plan
- Wellness program
- Flexi passes
- Full Coverage of 2 days of absence in case of illness
- Training program
- Offices in the city center
and much more!