Do you have previous experience working as an accountant/general ledger specialist/bookkeeper or similar?
You are seeking a role in open-minded environment that allows employees to learn and grow within the company?
Do you like working in international environment with English being the main communication channel?
Then we have the right opportunity for you!
For our client, international and continuously growing company, we are seeking candidates to fill the vacancy of GL Accountant.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Month-end account reconciliation
- Preparation of financial statements and business analysis
- Close cooperation with other teams, assisting with the preparation of VAT declaration
- Support other projects
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Monthly and year-end closing
- Identify opportunities, implementation
- Support to financial controller
- Regular financial reporting and analysis
- Delivering month-end financial information and regular month end closing activities
- Preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries
- General Ledger accounts reconciliations
- Pre-Billing initiations
- Various reporting activities
- Relevant book keeping or accounting experience
- Educational background in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Fluency in English language
- Very good command of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Language courses
- Contribution to health and accident insurance
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to Multi Sport card
- Flexi Passes
- Fruit and refreshment at workplace
- Special mobile tariff offer
The company also offers a rotation program, opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically and stable employment with high standards of work.