Pracovní místo ( Financial Controller - Contributions to ACCA certificate ) již není aktuální, zadavatel tuto pozici obsadil, nebo si nepřeje tuto pracovní nabídku dále zobrazovat.
Are you experienced in Financial Controlling, Budgeting and Reporting? Do you speak fluent in English?
Then we have a great opportunity for you!
As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Annual budgeting process, including data coordination and forecasting impact of commercial and support function decisions.
- Providing timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the assigned departments.
- Maintaining and developing various financial models and standard templates.
- Strategic planning
- Performing monthly Income Statement/Balance Sheet analysis actuals vs. budget.
- Preparing and developing monthly financial and business related analyses
- Reporting to the Managers
- Analyzing data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed
- Preparing financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested
- Support to General Managers
- Supporting Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) business unit analysts by being first point of contact for issues and questions and request for data or support on special or ad hoc projects.
- Improving FP&A reports, recurring and ad-hoc, dashboards, and analytics.
- Being a partner with internal stakeholders
- Performing special projects to improve process efficiency and projects.
- Understanding and facilitating the integration of business processes to drive business decision making across the company.
- Analyzing and interpreting data from multiple data s...