Do you see yourself being part of multinational pharmaceutical company where you can grow and explore your abilities?
Do you have at least short experience in Pharmaceutical industry and you are able to use english language at work?
Why not become Junior Pharmacovigilance Specialist in Original Pharmaceutical company?
- Be responsible for all matters regarding Pharmacovigilance (PV) cases
- PV (case receipt, case reconciliation, data entry)
- Support PV process and compliance management
- Report of PV cases to authorities
- Manage the drug safety topics and benefit risk profile of products
- Generate safety reports (PBRER, PSURs etc.)
- Support handling of safety topics, signals and contribute to appropriate use of products
- Scientific degree (Pharmaceutical industry or similar)
- English language (B2) everyday use
- Team worker, able to work under tight timelines
- Organizational skills
- Ability to follow and adhere to procedures
- 6 weeks vacation
- 12 sick days
- 2 charity days
- Meal vouchers 120 CZK/day
- Multisport card
- Notebook, mobile
- Pension & Life insurance