Do you see yourself being part of multinational pharmaceutical company where you can use previous skills and grow?
Do you have at least 5 years´of experience in Pharmaceutical industry?
Have you ever lead a team?
You can now become Regional Drug Safety manager and work in Original Pharmaceutical company?
More about the main tasks:
- Handle all matters regarding pharmacovigilance cases (PTC)
- Team leading specialists, who are focusing on everything regarding Pharmacovigilance process
- Working on improvements of processes and compliance management
- PV (case receipt, case reconciliation, data entry)
- Handle oversight of PV process
- Manages the drug safety topics and benefit risk profile of products
- Generating safety reports (PBRER, PSURs etc.)
- Scientific degree (Pharmaceutical industry or similar)
- Previous pharmacovigilance experience (at least 5 years)
- Previous experience in leading team (international company)
- C1 level of English language (everyday use)
- Team spirited with ability to finish tasks in time
- Ability to solve problems
- Organizational skill (excellent level)
- Data management and systems knowledge
- 6 weeks vacation
- 12 sick days
- 2 charity days
- Meal vouchers 120 CZK/day
- Multisport card
- Notebook, mobile
- Pension & Life insurance