Do you see yourself being part of multinational pharmaceutical company where you can use previous skills and grow?
Do you have at least 3 years experience in Pharmaceutical industry?
Why not become Senior Pharmacovigilance Specialist in Pharmaceutical original company!
- Be responsible for all matters regarding Pharmacovigilance (PV) cases
- PV (case receipt, case reconciliation, data entry)
- Supports PV process and compliance management
- Reports of PV cases to authorities
- Manages the drug safety topics and benefit risk profile of products
- Generating safety reports (PBRER, PSURs etc.)
- Scientific degree (Pharmaceutical industry or similar)
- Previous experience (at least 3 years)
- C1 level of English language (everyday use)
- Team spirited with ability to finish tasks in time
- Ability to solve problems
- Organizational skill (excellent level)
- Data management and systems knowledge
- 6 weeks vacation
- 12 sick days
- 2 charity days
- Meal vouchers 120 CZK/day
- Multisport card
- Notebook, mobile
- Pension & Life insurance